Botulinum Toxin Training for Bruxism and Gummy Smile
DURATION: Full Day Hands On Course
Dr Steven Kaldor B.D.Sc (Hons), L.D.S is a highly experienced cosmetic dental surgeon who branched into facial aesthetics six years ago. In addition, he is actively involved in the teaching of facial aesthetics in the UK and abroad and is the first dentist in the UK to be appointed to the examining board as a validator and examiner for the recently launched Vistabel (cosmetically licensed Botox).
Dr Kaldor is committed to the provision of high quality education to the dental, medical and nursing professions in the field of facial aesthetics. He conducts regular courses providing tuition and mentoring in the field of Botulinum Toxin, dermal fillers and local anaesthesia.
The course fee includes materials used on the day, lecture notes and refreshments (including lunch) and aims to cover the following areas:
- Pharmacology and safety of Botulinum Toxin
- Bruxism and related TMJ symptoms
- Gummy smile
- Anatomy and physiology of the muscles related to bruxism and gummy smile
- Indications and contra-indications
- Conventional methods of treating bruxism and gummy smile
- A pioneering approach of using Botulinum Toxin to treat bruxism and gummy smile
- Dentition and occlusal considerations
- Management of patients' expectations
- Step-by-step hands-on training for beginners
On completion, you will be issued with a certificate of attendance.