Healthcare Learning today launches the ‘Professional Teeth Whitening in London with Dr Wyman Chan’ eLearning programme.
Overview of the programme:
When it comes to teeth whitening the two big issues dentists are concerned with are ‘Is it pain free?’ and ‘Is it effective?’ The answer to both is, “Yes”, providing it is done correctly. The Professional Teeth Whitening in London with Dr Wyman Chan e-Learning programme will show you how you can consistently get great results without causing any pain or discomfort to your patients. Through years of clinical research, Dr Wyman Chan has revolutionised the teeth whitening in London process. His effective results and painless methods have made Dr Wyman Chan Britain’s most trusted teeth whitening dentist, and celebrities’ go-to-guy for smile transformations. Healthcare Learning: Smile-on has worked together with Dr Wyman Chan to transfer his knowledge and skills into a useful e-Learning resource.
– The programme, once watched, will give you the knowledge required to put the lessons learned directly into practice straight away.
– It gives you a step-by-step instructional video of the procedure so that you can provide high quality and pain free whitening treatments to your patients.
– It is like having Wyman in the practice with you, but with the opportunity to rewind as many times as you need to learn every step perfectly
– This is a programme that you can refer back to at any point and covers:
- Recording treatment results
- The treatment itself
The programme aims to teach you the theory and practical knowledge of teeth whitening in London so that you too can safely and successfully provide whitening in London treatments to your patients. The programme also includes a step-by-step practical video guide featuring Wyman applying these methods to a patient.
The programme has been divided into the following six topics:
- Topic 1 – Aetiology and Diagnosis of Teeth Discolouration
- Topic 2 – What is Teeth Whitening in London?
- Topic 3 – Shade Taking and Records
- Topic 4 – Methods of Teeth Whitening in London
- Topic 5 – Practical step-by-step chairside whitening
- Topic 6 – Prevention and Management of Sensitivity
To view a demo of the programme, please go to http://www.healthcare-learning.com/elearning/detail/view/productId/72 and click the blue “view demo” button on the left.
Price and licensing
The programme is just £99 + VAT per person and can be viewed as many times as you need to get the process right.
Upon completion, you will also receive a certificate for 1 hour and 30 minutes of verifiable CPD.
How to order
If you would like to order this online resource, please either visit the Healthcare Learning: Smile-on website at http://www.healthcare-learning.com or call Jamie Francis on 020 7400 8956.